TRY THIS MAGICAL AND ONE OF THE BEST HEALTHCARE REMEDIES FOR ASTHMA
TRY THIS MAGICAL AND ONE OF THE BEST HEALTHCARE REMEDIES FOR ASTHMA: Asthma is an usual long-term inflammatory disease of the lungs. It is characterized by different and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction, and bronchospasm. Symptoms also include of wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath. These symptoms may occur a few times a day or a few times per week. Depending on the person, they may become worse at night or with exercise.
Asthma is thought to be caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Environmental factors include exposure to air pollution and allergy causing agents. Others include medications such as aspirin, etc. Diagnosis is usually based on the pattern of symptoms, response to therapy , and spirometry. Asthma is categorized according to the intensity of symptoms, forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1), and expiratory flow rate. It may also be classified as atopic or non-atopic, where atopy refers to a predisposition toward developing a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction.
There is no cure for asthma. Symptoms can be prevented by avoiding triggers, such as allergens and irritants. So, here we provide some healthcare remedies and tips for reducing the allergies and treating problems faced by an asthma patient.
Take puffed borax(suhaga) and liquorice (mulethi) in equal quantities. Tamp the two separately to form a fine powder. Strain the powders and then mix them together. Store the mixture in a glass bottle. This is one of the best natural medicines for cough, chest tightness, cold and all common breathing problems including asthma.
How to consume
Take a half to 1 gram of this mixture with honey or lukewarm water for 2-3 times a day. 1/8th gram of the mixture is sufficient for kids. Avoid eating curd, banana, rice and all cold food items during the treatment.
Tips and points to remember
- This remedy works wonders in the treatment of common and severe issues related to stomach, throat and nose. This treatment is also being used for treating cough, cold, chest tightness and other breathing problems since ages. This is considered as panacea for such problems. Moreover, the ingredients are easily available, cheap, and effective and come with no side-effects.
- Initial stage of cold could be treated in just one or two days with the consumption of a pinch of this medicine with water for 2-3 times a day. Even puffed borax alone is also used to treat winter illnesses and it works really quick and effectively.
How to roast borax powder and make it puffy
Tamp borax crystals and keep it on an iron plate(tawa). Keep the plate on the flame, cook it on high flame till it melts first and then gets dry. Now, it will start getting puffy, keep flipping it with an iron knife in between. This way the tamped borax will get puffy. Grind it to form a fine powder and store it in a glass bottle..
- This combination of borax and liquorice with honey is proven to be very effective treatment in all conditions of cough.
- People suffering from breathing problems where they keep coughing unless the mucus in their throat and nose comes out or they experience production of lot of phlegm or mucus in their bodies, should try out this miraculous medicine. They should consume this medicine either with honey or rock sugar syrup. If the patient consumes this medicine in the night before going to sleep in double the quantity of the common dosage, then it will reduce the suffering and pain he generally experience in the night.
- This is considered as one of the best healthcare remedies for asthma allergies if you consume it for continuous 3-4 weeks. It also helps to get rid of phlegm or mucus through faeces.
- If your phlegm in not so thick, then put a pinch of this medicine in your mouth and keep sucking it slowly. This will remove phlegm or mucus from the body. You can have a cup of lukewarm water afterwards.
- This medicine is also beneficial in treating cold, cough and asthma in infants. Gently massage this mixture on the gums of the infant, this helps in easy germination of teeth and reduces the pain.