Treat Oily Skin With These Beauty Tips And Tricks
Oily skin type requires extra care. This type of skin has a tendency of frequent breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads etc. But there are number of home beauty tips and tricks for such problems. If we use natural beauty products instead of using expensive and artificial ones, we will experience better and permanent results. Even if one publicize the modern cosmetic techniques to a great extent, the value of the natural beauty remedies will never be replaced. We introduce some effective beauty tips and tricks for beautiful skin for our readers here.
TROUBLED WITH OILY SKIN? HERE ARE SOME BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR THE PROBLEM, YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY
A. AN EFFECTIVE AND NATURAL FACE PACK (UBTAN) FOR OILY AND GREASY SKIN:
Take 60 gram or 16 spoonful of Gram flour (Besan), half a teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix the two; add a little milk or water as required forming a thick paste and 8-10 drops of mustard oil and then mixing it well. Apply this pack on your face, neck, arms, hands, feet, knees, elbows-knees and other parts of your body. Rub this pack off your skin when it begins to dry, with your hands by applying little pressure. The pack will come out with all the dirt from the skin. Then wash your body or take a shower with lukewarm water and pat dry yourself with a soft towel. It will make your skin clean, shiny, smooth as velvet, and soft as butter and also improve the skin tone. This is one of the best beauty tips and tricks for sunburns, dark spots, wrinkles, tanning and facial hair.
- Applying this face pack (Ubtan) half an hour before shower or before going to bed is more beneficial.
- Apply this pack regularly for 2-3 days and then every second or third day followed by six times a month and then 4 times a month.
- In winters, one must apply this pack at least once in every two weeks. Constant use of this pack in place of soap makes your skin glow and improves your complexion.
- Do not forget the neck while applying this pack.
- Do not apply this pack on your eyebrows, eyelashes and lips.
- Nothing works better than gram flour (Besan) to treat oil skin. Only applying a paste of gram flour (Besan) mixed with water and washing it off after 20 minutes will clear the excess oil. It is sufficient to rub only gram flour (Besan) on your skin in summers. It provides coolness to the skin. Do not use too much greasy substances on your skin in summers.
- Keep this in mind when taking off pack from your face to not to run your palms from top to down otherwise, it will make your skin loose and saggy. To avoid wrinkles, you must slowly massage your face from down to upward direction, on forehead- upwards, on cheeks going down on the side of the ears and from nose to ears, and moving your palms in the opposite direction of your wrinkles.
Take 100 ml of raw milk in a glass jar and add 1/4th lime juice to it and let it curdle. Then slowly rub this mixture all over your face and hands. Thereafter, take a bath with lukewarm water or simply wash off your face and hands. This will make your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- It is a great cleanser to treat an oily skin. Where lemon juice removes the extra oil from the skin, the milk makes the skin smooth and soft.
- If the complexion of skin of your neck has turned dark and dull, slowly rub this mixture on your neck with the help of cotton ball or a sponge and let it dry. 20 minutes later, pat dry your neck with a towel after washing your neck. Your skin will become clean soft and glowing.
- If the skin your skin has drooped or has turned pale yellow because of staying in the sun too long, then apply milk mixed with few drops of lime on your face with the help of a cotton ball. This will tighten your skin a little. Wash your face after a while. This treats acne and makes skin spotless.
B. LOTION OF CUCUMBER FOR OILY SKIN
Grate the cucumbers and squeeze the juice out of it using a cloth and keep it in a glass bottle or a Chinese dish. Add half a spoon of lime juice and half a spoon of rose water to 30 ml of cucumber juice to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face with a cotton ball and then wash it off after 30 minutes, first with lukewarm water and then with normal water. It brings natural glow and freshness to your skin because, in comparison with artificial beauty creams in market, cucumber juice gets absorbed into the skin easily and gives quick results. Cucumber has a great ability to rejuvenate the skin effectively. It works wonder on a tanned skin.
- Only rubbing cucumber juice or its small pieces on your face will help you get rid of oily and greasy skin and also improves your complexion. Putting grated cucumber on extra oily skin removes the excess oil from the skin.
- To treat the dark circles around your eyes, keep cotton ball dipped in cucumber juice on your eyes. For 10-15 minutes. Gradually, the skin will turn to its natural color.
- Rub a large piece of cucumber on your face in a way that a layer of its juice covers your complete face. Wash your face after 20 minutes with plain water. It will gradually remove dark spots, marks and acne from our face if done regularly.
C. SIMPLE REMEDY FOR EXCESSIVE OILY SKIN
If you have excessively oily skin that even the make-up does not stay for long, besides all the artificial products out there, there are number of natural beauty tips and tricks for this problem available, and the simplest of all is provided here:Slowly rub an ice cube dipped in milk all over your face and then wash your face with plain water. This will remove all the excess oil from your face and will bring freshness and glow to your skin.