Skin Care Tips For Dark Pigmentation And A Flawless Skin
This article not only talks about the treatment for dark pigmentation on the skin, it also enshrines a complete skin care regimen for a healthy flawless skin because a fair skin tone does not define beauty, a healthy skin does. One with healthy skin irrespective of his/her skin tone looks beautiful anyway. A healthy you reflect in your skin. Therefore, one should not look forward to have a fair skin tone but a healthy skin.
One automatically starts to look beautiful if he/she has a healthy skin that has its own natural glow and shine. But not everyone is blessed with a healthy glowing skin. Genetics play a vital role in deciding the kind of skin texture one has. It takes quite efforts for people not born with a flawless skin to have one and what all these efforts are all about is discussed here.
Take a shower with a bucket of cold water mixed with juice of one lemon in summer each day, for a couple of months. Use lukewarm water in winter in place of cold water. Bathing with this lemon mixed water opens up the pores on the skin and the dark pigmentation of the skin starts to fade. This bath not only lightens your skin tone but also cures other skin diseases.
Take 250 grams of tamarind and let it soak in 250 ml of water till it gets fluffy. Make a paste out of it by grinding it with your hands. Apply this paste all over your body and take a bath after 15-20 minutes. Do it for few days and you will see your skin tone turning fairer. It also removes dark pigmentation, wrinkles, blemishes, freckles, acne etc. One can use this twice a week in summer for 3-4 weeks or as required.
ADJUVANT REMEDIES FOR FLAWLESS SKIN
Eating Amla(Indian Gooseberry) jam on daily basis for 2-3 months improves skin tone and brings glow to the face.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Take 500 gram of grated fresh green Amla (Indian Gooseberry) (without seeds) in a glass jar. Now add as much honey required coating the amla (Indian Gooseberry) totally. Then cover the jar with the lid, keep it in the sun for 10 days for 4-5 hours daily. This way, the jam will be prepared with a natural procedure. It can be used just after two days. This method of preparing this jam is the best as it’s the healthiest way because instead of being prepared on the flame, it is prepared under the sun due to which its goodness and virtues remain intact and honey retains its nutrient value.
- In 250 grams of milk, add 4-5 strands of real saffron and one small cardamom. Bring it to a boil. Drink this milk daily for 1-2 months in winter. This will bring natural glow to your face.
- Drink a half glass(about 125 ml) of carrot juice (without mixing ice or anything) on an empty stomach each morning and evening for 15-20 days, half glass (about 125 ml) of calf stomach in the morning and evening 15-20 days, the blood becomes purified and it increases the amount of haemoglobin and improves complexion.
- By consuming grated carrot and apple together, the skin becomes fairer, glowing, pink and healthy.
- Due to the abundance of iron elements in grapes, raisins, currants, they increase red blood (haemoglobin) in the blood and consequently improve skin texture.
- Drink one glass of lukewarm water mixed with lime juice of one lemon on an empty stomach every day before defecation, gradually cures multiple health issues like constipation, gas trouble, inappetence, nausea, diseases related to liver and spleen, skin and blood related problems etc. and removes blemishes, dark pigmentation, acne and wrinkles from the face. If you eat light and healthy, then in 3-4 weeks your skin tone will improve like anything.
- Eat 6 gram of aniseed every day after breakfast and dinner for a couple of months, the blood cleanses and the skin begins to shine.
- Always try to get rid of the habit of bed-tee by drinking water kept in a copper vessel overnight instead. Doing so cures constipation, clears blood and improves complexion. Women who drink milk instead of milk have healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Amla(Indian Gooseberry), apple, grapes, lemon, pomegranate, orange, carrot beetroot, tomato, radish, spinach, onions, fenugreek, almond, raw coconut, fennel, rock candy, milk, yogurt, butter etc., all cures dark pigmentation of the skin and keeps skin beautiful and healthy. Eating carrots, radish, onions, tomatoes and beetroots in salad and having spinach soup woks as an effective tonic for the healthy skin.
- Anger, disgust, jealousy, and psychosis cause blood-related diseases and blood contamination darkens your skin tone. Therefore, giving up of slimy, obscene and erotic thoughts, and adopting good conduct brings beauty to oneself.