Natural Remedies For Burning Urine Problem (Dysuria)
Natural Remedies For Burning Urine Problem (Dysuria): Dysuria refers to painful and difficult urination. It is one of a constellation of irritative bladder symptoms (also sometimes referred to as lower urinary tract symptoms), which includes nocturia and urinary frequency.
This is typically described to be a burning or stinging sensation. It is most often a result of a urinary tract infection. It may also be due to an STD, bladder stones, bladder tumours, and virtually any condition of the prostate. It can also occur as a side effect of anticholinergic medication used for Parkinson’s disease.
Symptoms that accompany burning urine problem are: urgency to urinate, blood in the urine, frequent urination, difficulty in urination, urinary incontinence, blood in the semen in men, etc.
It is always a good option to seek the aid of a medical professional while dealing with a urinary tract infection, other symptoms that might lead to a burning urine problem may be treated with some natural remedies. The following are some you can try at home.
Take dry coriander (cilantro) seeds, tamp the seeds and remove the covering of the seeds, this way you will be left with just the inner seeds (450 grams of dry coriander is enough for 300 grams of seeds). Take 300 grams of the inner seeds and 300 grams of rock sugar powder. Mix the two well. Store it in a bottle. The medicine is ready.
How to consume
Consume 6 grams of this mixture every morning and evening with water on an empty stomach and do not eat anything for next 1-2 hours. This remedy works wonders in burning urine problems. Continue this medicine for 4-21 days as required.
- It not only solves the burning urine problem but also treats the problem of early ejaculation in men. Only 2 doses of this medicine benefit the person suffering from severe condition of nightfall. This medicine should be taken for 3 to 7 days in such conditions. If you experience watery stools, then take this medicine half an hour before going to bed instead taking it in the evening and in case of constipation, take it in the evening around 4 o’clock and also eat 4-15 grams (as required) of isabgol (psyllium husk) with water just before going to sleep. You will experience easy defecation in the morning.
Tip: Take a small dose of isabgol for the first time and if the dose does not work, then increase the dose the next night. Isabgol (psyllium husk) is not only a natural remedy for treating constipation but also helps to increase the sperm count, treats nightfall problem in men and also benefits in the treatment of burning urine problem.
- Where this medicine helps in treating the problems like nightfall, low sperm count and other related problems, it is also beneficial in the treatment of weakness, headaches, weak eye-sight, giddiness, insomnia, etc. occurred due to above mentioned problems in men. This medicine does not affect your heart and brain the way potassium bromide does, instead it strengthens the functioning of both the organs
Tip: Regular practice of Bhujangasana (cobra pose) also treats the problems of nightfall and early ejaculation in men.
Another way to consume
Take 10 grams of dry coriander (cilantro) and soak it in water overnight. Grind the seeds in the morning and consume it with 10 grams of rock sugar powder. Consume it for continuous 2-4 days or as required. This will reduce the burning in urination.
Alternative Natural Remedies
- Eating yoghurt (curd) mixed with the paste of onion for couple of days. This would definitely put an end to the burning in urination.
- If you are suffering from burning in the urinary tract while urination, chew 4-5 basil leaves on an empty stomach at least twice a day. You can have half a glass of water afterwards. It will take 3-4 days to treat the problem.
- One of the best and easiest natural remedies for burning and uneasiness during urination- soak a towel in cold water and place it on your lower abdomen just below your belly button for 15-20 minutes. This will immediately reduce the pain and burning.