Complete Skin Care Routine For Wrinkles
You need a complete skin care routine if your skin is prone to wrinkles. A wrinkle is a fold or crease in the skin. Skin wrinkles usually appear as a result of aging process, loss of body mass, habitual sleeping positions, or temporarily as the result of prolonged immersion in water. Age wrinkling in the skin is promoted by habitual facial expressions, aging, poor hydration, sun damage, smoking, and various other factors.
The best treatments for removing and also preventing wrinkles could be done at home as they cause no side effects. In this article, we are going to discuss some amazing remedies for complete skin care routine for wrinkles.
Take half a spoon of fresh milk cream (edible), add 4-5 drops of lemon juice to it. Mix the two ingredients well. Massage your face with this solution every night before going to sleep. First wash your face with lukewarm water and then wipe it off properly with a rough towel to remove the water. Then massage the cream into your skin using both your palms until the whole cream is absorbed under your skin. Take a shower after 20 minutes or simply wash off your face with tap water and do not use any soap. Regular use of this remedy for 15-20 days treats wrinkles and also removes dark spots and pigmentation from the skin.
- This remedy works wonders if you gently massage lukewarm olive oil into your skin after you are done with the above treatment.
- Procedure to massage: first clean your face by washing it properly; always massage your face in opposite direction of your wrinkles.
- To remove wrinkles from your fingers, massage your fingers with fresh & cold milk cream (edible) mixed with few drops of lemon juice.
Take a piece of ripe papaya and apply the flesh on your face. Take a shower after 15-20 minutes. This will remove wrinkles, acne and pigmentation from the face in few days of regular use.
Now, we will discuss some of the facial exercises that could treat wrinkles effectively.
- Say ‘E’ and ‘O’ by spreading your cheeks outwards and then contract your cheeks back. Make your face in a way as if you are going to smile while saying ‘E’. Hold the gesture for a while and then pout your lips in a way as if you are going to whistle. This is a good exercise for your cheeks and it helps in removing wrinkles. Do these exercise thrice a day for at least 15-20 times in one session.
- Blow air into your mouth so that every time you blow, you have puffy cheeks. Then breathe in through your nose. Do this exercise thrice a day for at least 14-20 times in one session. This will tone up your cheeks muscles.
- Practice Simhasana on regular basis, this is an effective asana for removing wrinkles around mouth and eyes. Even if you do not have any wrinkles, it will prevent them. Regular practice of this asana for 5 minutes also treats tonsillitis without undergoing a surgery.
- To remove wrinkles from your forehead, you must massage your forehead using your palms in the upward direction towards your hairline.
- Wrinkles on the corners of your eyes can be removed by putting some cucumber pieces around your eyes and even on your forehead. Then lie down for a while. Regular use of this remedy in your daily skin care routine removes all the thin lines within 2 weeks.
- For the removal of wrinkles and pigmentation around your cheeks and the area just below your eyes, you need to make a paste by mixing fresh milk cream and fine wheat flour, apply it on your face in night. After a while, with your wet hands rub your face firmly to peel off the pack out of your skin. Wash off your face and then fill up your mouth with cold water and splash some water on your eyes. This remedy removes wrinkles and pigmentation on cheeks and around the eyes.
- To remove wrinkles from your cheeks, you must apply lemon juice on your cheeks for a couple of days and after washing your face, pat your cheeks with your palms to remove the water. This will increase the blood flow in your cheeks and will add to the treatment.
- To remove wrinkle from your skin, drink half a glass of carrot juice daily in the evening for at least 2 weeks.
This is how you can prevent wrinkles..
- Cold water keeps the skin tight and even improves blood circulation in the skin. It is advised not to wipe your face with towel rather, tap your face using your palms. This way the moisture from the water goes inside the skin through the skin pores, this keeps the skin fresh, moisturized and wrinkles free.
- Avoid stress, mental and physical fatigue. Laugh out loud and always keep smiling. Maintain a healthy skin care routine suitable for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Eat sprouts every morning and evening on daily basis. Sprouts contain Vitamin E that helps in keeping your skin healthy and young.