Acupressure: One of the best natural remedies for all common disorders
Acupressure: One of the best natural remedies for all common disorders: Acupressure is an alternative medicine technique in which you treat your health problems by applying physical pressure to the acupressure points (reflex centres) present on both your palms and soles, with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians. Pressure may be applied by hand, by elbow, or with various devices. Acupoints used in treatment may or may not be in the same area of the body as the targeted symptom. The Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) theory for the selection of such points and their effectiveness is that they work by stimulating the meridian system.
Many East Asian martial arts also make extensive study and use of acupressure for self-defense and health purposes. The points or combinations of points are said to be used to manipulate or incapacitate an opponent. Also, martial artists regularly massage their own acupressure points in routines to remove supposed blockages from their own meridians, claiming to thereby enhance their circulation and flexibility and keeping the points “soft” or less vulnerable to an attack.
Some medical studies have suggested that acupressure may be effective at helping manage nausea and vomiting, for helping lower back pain, tension headaches, stomach ache, among other things.
This treatment-without-medicine is very popular among other natural medicines these days. It is not easy to bring expertise in the field but here we are going to mention a proven and useful acupressure technique which is as follows:-
All you need is to apply mustard oil on the palm of your left hand and massage the sole of your right foot using the palm likewise, apply some oil on the palm of your right hand and massage your left sole for at least 2-4 minutes, this will not only prevent you from different diseases but also improves immunity and treats all doable diseases without any medication. You should massage your soles every morning on an empty stomach after morning workout, before evening snack and before going to bed in the night but it is necessary to do it 2 hours after dinner. You will experience miraculous results within 10-15 days.
- If you massage your own soles with your own palms, it will help in sharpening your eyesight.
- Acupressure is considered as one of the best natural remedies for good blood circulation in the body; it treats related problems and thereby makes your body parts strong and functioning.
- Only hands can be used for acupressure to treat your problems.
- It also treats and prevents sprains in hands and legs and all kinds of pain in the limbs.
- It also makes your soles smooth and beautiful and treats swelling in the feet.
- This technique helps in the treatment of health problems related to spinal cord by making the spinal bones strong.
- If a healthy person practices this remedy twice or thrice a week before going to sleep, he will always remain healthy and will never suffer from diseases like heart attack, paralytic attacks and diabetes.
- Regular practice of this technique improves the functioning of different systems in the body and helps in the removal of toxins from the body. Consequently, improves immune system.
Regular cleaning of palms, soles and throat- Beside massaging your soles with you palms, it is also important to keep your palms clean. This will keep your mind calm and healthy and also prevents one from brain related problems. Likewise, if you keep your soles clean, this will reduce the chances of cardiac arrest and helps in keeping your heart healthy.
And if you clean your palate area in the mouth using your fingers regularly, then it will keep you safe from stomach related disorders and will keep your gut healthy.